Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Excitement Overload

 <<<<<<<Kaichou wa maid-sama is the anime

I am literally so excited for school to start and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one >.<
I just wanna see my friends and make new ones! I'm ready to be a freshman (/*O*)/
I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while I just don't know what to blog about.....smur :{(
I really want to get out of my house and socialize again. 
I NEED TO SEE PEOPLE OTHER THAN MY FAMILY OH MY JESUS!!!!!

On another note am I the only one who kind of cares what I wear on the first day like i used to be really obsessed with preparing for the first day but now i have kind of toned it down but I'm stilll obsessed lol.

Okie dokie guys I will try to update soon. Please like and subscribe for more. BAIIIII!  

Follow Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment