Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

american horror story: the devil is real?

I have been watching a BUNCH of different shows and animes (as usual) but I'm starting to finish a lot of them. This is one of my favorite shows. I love this because it's everything i like and what i want to see. It's creepy, twisted and just a really awesome show if you can handle blood and wicked things like I can. I recommend anyone who loves horror as much as i do to watch this show. Plus it has Evan Peters. (I find him really nice looking and not to mention a great actor) This quote is also very interesting to me. What do you think the devil is or looks like? Do you agree? That's all for now folks lol but seriously I will be posting more soon for you guys. Until next time, Bai!
~Little_Lauren_The_Lifeless

No comments:

Post a Comment