Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Back To SCHOOL!

Hey guys i know school has already started for some of you and for me it starts in 15 day!!!! I'm so excited! i can't wait to be out of this house and actually doing something with my day. I'm going into my freshman year in high school and honestly i'm not really that nervous. i'm more so excited! one thing i find that keeps my mind focused and gets me through the day at school is when u have something to look forward to after school. try it, trust me it works. think of something like you favorite show that you recorded or a concert coming up. if you have any advice for me since it's going to be my first year please comment and left me know. hope you guys are having a great time back at school bai!
~Little_Lauren_The_Lifeless

No comments:

Post a Comment